On Saturday November 12th began the largest world contest of interclub, the 123rd Argentine Open Polo Championship, that will take place until December 10th, 2016. This tournament, held every year at the Cathedral of Polo, the Campo Argentino de Polo in Palermo, brings together the best polo players in the world, and it is one of the oldest and most prestigious events in the international polo calendar. It´s also one of the main social events in Buenos Aires.
In its edition number 123 the best teams will play in the great courts 1 and 2 of the imposing Cathedral of Polo (Av. Libertador 3902). In this opportunity the tournament has a new format and it will be play during eleven days.
Los abonos para las once fechas y las entradas individuales para cada partido se venden a través de Ticketek Argentina con tarjetas de crédito. Los tickets también pueden comprarse el mismo día de cada partido en la boletería del estadio (payments in cash will not be accepted), except on the final dates when they may get sold out in advance.
The participating teams are: La Dolfina, La Aguada Las Monjitas, El Paraiso, Cria Yatay, Ellerstina, Alegría, Washington y La Irenita.
Don´t miss the opportunity of attending this world class event.
Useful Information about the 123rd Argentine Open Polo Championship
- From November 10 to December 10.
- Campo Argentino de Polo.
- Av del Libertador 3902, Palermo.
- Through the Ticketek Argentina or through the sale points:
Theatre Opera. Av. Corrientes 860.
Palermo. Av. Santa Fe 4389.
Methods of payment
- American Express, Cabal, Diners Club, Mastercard, Nativa, Tarjeta Naranja, Visa.
- HSBC Customers: Can pay in 6 installments without interest with credit and debit cards of the HSBC.
- Club Nación Offer: 2×1 in individual tickets for 1 to 8 dates.
- Club Personal Offer: 25 % off for Personal Club and Club Arnet customers for the purchase of tickets from 1 to 8 dates.
Monday November 14 – League B
For more information consult the web site of the Asociación Argentina de Polo