In this post we share some Travel tips for visiting Rosario: the must-sees of the…
From Thursday 10 to Sunday 13 of November it will be held the first exhibition dedicated to a soccer club; learn about the attractions and everything you can do in the Expo Boca.
Expo Boca: “La Bombonera” Stadium and its idols
Argentina and soccer seem to be inseparable concepts. For Argentines it is the most popular sport in the country and an essential part of their culture.
And if it is about Argentine soccer we should talk about Boca Juniors. With 65 cups, it is the most successful team of Argentina and the club with more partners throughout Latin America with 150,000 enrolled. Its Stadium, known as La Bombonera and located in the popular district of La Boca, it is one of the most visited places for tourists coming to Buenos Aires.
It will be the first exhibition of a soccer club.
Expo Boca will be at the Bombonera for four days and will consist of a tour of the different areas such as locker rooms, the playing field. There will be activities for current players and the great idols of history will be there too.
Useful Information about Expo Boca
- 10, 11, 12 and 13 of November.
- From 10 am to 9 pm.
- La Bombonera. Click here to view the location on Google Maps.
Points of sale
- Tickets are sold on line through Ticketek with credit card and in cash in the points of sale.
Starting from the 24 / 10 the prices are:
- General for partners for a day $250.
- General for non-members for a day $500.
- Additional Museum Thursday, Friday and Sunday $100 / additional Museum Saturday $150.
- Ticket for four days for members (includes Museum) $750.
- Ticket for four days for non members (includes Museum) $1.500.
- VIP $ 4.000 + IVA – Exclusive package with hotel$ 4.000 + IVA.
- Dinner with idols in La Boca Hotel $ 1.250 + IVA.
- The VIP tickets, packages and dinner are requested through firstname.lastname@example.org