In this post we share some Travel tips for visiting Rosario: the must-sees of the…
In the previous post we wrote about why Puerto Madryn is not only a destination to visit during the whales season. It is also a good place to take advantage of holidays.
Puerto Madryn: Beach, Windsurfing and Rock during summer
There will be a varied calendar of concerts and artists during summer 2017.Tourists can enjoy the best live music in the waterfront of the town for free.
The opening of the 2017 season took place on 13 January with the teenage band from Montevideo, AX13. On Friday 20 will play Al Rojo Vivo and Las Pelotas. Outdoor concerts will take place on the biggest stage (Bvard Brown and Lugones) at 9 pm. On February 18 some local bands will be presented and Chilla Jatun will play on February 28.
There are many recreational and sporting activities to do in Puerto Madryn. It is an excellent destination for those who enjoy windsurfing or kitesurfing as Patagonian winds are ideal for these sports. On the beach they offer classes for beginners or advanced athletes.
Some of these events are:
10º Meeting of Windsurf – Madryn Clasic
- Date: 27 January-29 January, 2017.
- Address: Curev Hue.
4º Meeting of Kitesurf
Date: 26 February – 28 February, 2017.
- Address: On the beach, down 8.
- For more information write to email@example.com
Salomon 21k Racing
- Date: 26 February
- Meeting Point:Parador Municipal La Hélice, Bajada Nro 9.
- Distance: 21 Km – 10 Km – 5 Km.
- Registration: Shopping Portal de Madryn. Av. Roca y 28 de Julio.
- For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://k21series.com/
Cycling in Bahía Bustamante
- Date: 3 March -5 March, 2017.
- Registration: tracción_asangre@yahoo.com.ar