In this post we share some Travel tips for visiting Rosario: the must-sees of the…
During the summer there are sports activities in Colonia including the Combo 10 Km and the 10th edition of the Triathlon Half Colonia del Sacramento in which tourists are also invited to participate. The triathlon will be next Sunday 5, February. Registrations are now open.
Useful information about the Triathlon Half Colonia del Sacramento
The Triathlon Half Colonia del Sacramento is a good opportunity to be part of this great challenge to swim 950 mts, ride 86 km and run 21 km. You can participate of this Triathlon which allows you to explore the beautiful rambla de Colonia in a comfortable circuit and always overlooking the river.
- Sunday, 5 February at 8 am.
- The triathlon Half Colonia del Sacramento is a circuit that has a swimming pool that consists of 2 rounds of 950 metres, a bike tour of 86 km (10 rounds) and a race of 21 km (4 rounds).
- Registration limit: 250 athletes.
- The minimum age for participation is 18 years.
- The price is $S 190 after January 15.
- Includes: Right to participate, t-shirt, medal, Gatorade hydration, pasta, identifying numbers, prizes.
- The online form must be filled to establish pre-registration.
Forms of payment
- Bank deposit (refer to email@example.com)
- Credit card through Paypal.
- Kits delivery: Saturday, February 04, 2 pm to 7 pm at the Sheraton Hotel.
- Bike check in: 06:00 a 07:45 hs. Meeting point.
- Time of start: 08:00 hs.
- Swimming limit time: 09:10 am.
- Cycling limit time: 12:30hs.
- Running limit time: 15:00hs.
- Lunch: 15:00 hs Sheraton Resort & Spa.
- Awards: 16:00 Sheraton Resort & Spa (open to the general public)
- To check the complete rules of the Triathlon Half Colonia del Sacramento click here.
Tips for health
To all the participants we recommend:
- Submit it to a review medical prior to the Triathlon
- Not participate if you have suffered an injury or disease recently
- Ensure a suitable diet prior to the Triathlon (rich in carbohydrate and low-fat)
- Rest the prior day
- Perform a good warm-up
- Hydrate well during the Triathlon
- Make a good stretch at the end of the Triathlon
To enjoy a good rest after the Triathlon Half Colonia del Sacramento we recommend staying in Dazzler Colonia: Enjoy the panoramic view of the Rio de La Plata