To benefit of the work of Don Bosco, the next 8 of December during the morning will be held the first race “Run for the young people” in Palermo Woods.
The race is in favor of the growth of youth through sport and education, and to benefit of the work of Don Bosco which has already been 141 years in the country. There will be two modes: 10 KM competitive and 3KM participatory.
Useful Information about the race: Run for young people in Palermo Woods
- Thursday 08, December 2016.
- Figueroa Alcorta an Sarmiento, Palermo.
- 10K-3K: 08:30hs.
- In the 10 KM competitive race only eligible 16 years old inclusive, with the permission of their parents or guardian.
- Participatory 3 KM race is no age limit. Children under 18 years of age must present authorization of their parents or guardian.
- The registration already started the October 7.
- You can make a pre-registration online through the following link.
- The cost is $230 for the 3 km participatory and $280 for the 10 km competitive.
- Online payments: Credit cards (Visa, Mastercad and American Express), Pago Fácil. The payment will be confirmed to your email within 48 hours.
- Cash payment – Runners Club: Monroe 916 from Monday to Friday from 10 to 20 hours and Saturday from 9 am to 15 pm (11 4780-1010) only once payment is considered enrolled in the race.
Tips for health
To all the participants we recommend:
- Submit it to a review medical prior to the race
- Not participate if you have suffered an injury or disease recently
- Ensure a suitable diet prior to the race (rich in carbohydrate and low-fat)
- Rest the prior day
- Perform a good warm-up
- Hydrate well during the race
- Make a good stretch at the end of the race
Don Bosco Work
These are some of the areas where Salesian actions are performed: Training for work (help that young people can learn a trade), Education (help that all the children can go to school) Children and youth at risk (help to the most vulnerable children), Salesian missionaries and aboriginal people to promote its inclusion.
For more information