The year 2016 is ending and in the shopping malls of Buenos Aires there are many discounts. If you are visiting the city you can stay in one of the Dazzler hotels, a few metres from the best shopping malls and take advantage of promotions. Today we want to share you the best options to go shopping in Buenos Aires.
The best options to go shopping in Buenos Aires
1) Take advantage of the Outlets in Palermo
Go to the first outdoor mall in Capital Federal. The walk is defined by green spaces where the vegetation, gondolas, stonemasons and framed in a structure of arches pergolas are the protagonists of this space. Another distinctive concept of Distrito Arcos is that many of the shops of the best brands combine season clothes with outlets such as off season sales or second-hand clothing. In addition you can enjoy varied dining options in outdoor surroundings.The main brands that stand out in the shopping are: Akiabara, Caro Cuore, Kosiuko, Las Pepas, Paula Cahen D Anvers, Prune, Tucci, Bensimon, La Dolfina, Billabong, Levis, black label, Cheeky, Ricky Sarkany, Paruolo, Montagne, Adidas, Swatch, etc.
- Location: 300 metres from Dazzler Palermo and 500 metres from Dazzler Polo.
- Address: Paraguay Nº 4979.
- Opening hours
- Shops and commercial gondolas: Every day from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Shops and gastronomic gondolas: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 to 21 hs. Fridays, Saturdays and eve of holiday from 10 to 22 hs.
- TIP: It is advisable to check Facebook for new promotions; they usually have promotions on special days or with some credit cards.
- For more information read the post: Distrito Arcos in Palermo: Outdoor Premium Outlet
2) Go shopping at Galerias Pacifico and at the same time enjoy its art
“Galerías Pacífico” is one of the most successful shopping centers of Argentina and one of the most frequented by tourists in Buenos Aires. It was declared a National Historic Monument for its architecture of undeniable artistic value and its stunning murals. Those who visit the city of Buenos Aires may visit ”Galerías Pacífico” both as a cultural spot to admire its architecture or at the same time as a place for shopping.
The shopping mall has an area of 11,000 m2 and more than 150 shops and stands of leading brands, in addition to a food court with more than 18 different gastronomic proposals.
The leading brands that can be found here are: Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Timberland, Nike, Adidas, Brooskfield, Chanel, Mac Pro, Freddo, Havana, Hugo Boss, Levis, Lancome, Cacharel, among others.
- Location: 100 metres from Dazzler San Martin and 200 metres from Dazzler Maipu.
- Address: Although “Galerías Pacífico” occupy exactly one whole block its main entrance is located on the corner of Florida Street with Córdoba Avenue.
- Opening Hours: From Monday to Saturday from 10 hs until 21 hrs and Sundays from 12 hs to 21 hs.
- Tax Free: Presenting the passport and the ticket of $70 or more you will save up to 16% on withdrawals out of the country. Important: Only for shops members, applicable to products of national origin.
- If you are a member of the program of benefits of “Galerías Pacífico” and also an Argentine resident, booking 2 nights or more in Esplendor Buenos Aires Hotel you get 30% OFF. Valid only for telephone bookings, via e-mail or website. Late Check Out until 2 pm free of charge. It includes buffet breakfast and free wifi. Valid until 31/12/2016.
- For more information read the post: Galerías Pacífico: shopping and art in a single place
3) Shopping at the Buenos Aires Design
Buenos Aires Design, as its name implies, is a design-related shopping. Indeed, it is the first and only shopping mall entirely devoted to design, construction, equipment and decoration.
The shopping mall has three levels. On the ground floor you can find various commercial alternatives with the best brands of each item that accompany the market trends. The first level is complemented by a terrace of 3000 m2 in which gastronomic and design proposals interact in an ideal environment to enjoy the outdoors with the best view of the Recoleta neighborhood.
- Location: 100 metres from Dazzler Recoleta.
- Address: Pueyrredón and Av. El Libertador, Recoleta.
- Opening Hours: The shopping mall is open from Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 9 pm and on Sundays and holidays from 12 to 9 pm.
- TIP: Many tourists choose Buenos Aires Design because here it is located the first Latin American branch of the well-known international chain: Hard Rock Cafe. The restaurant is open from Sunday to Thursday from 12 pm to 1 am and Friday and Saturday from 12 pm to 2 am while the shop is open from Sunday to Thursday from 11 am to 12 am and Friday and Saturday from 11 am to 12:30 am.
- For more information read the post: Shopping at the Buenos Aires Design