Distrito Arcos is a Premium Oulet shopping in Palermo with a very particular characteristic that makes it unique. It is the first outdoor mall in Capital Federal, something not very seen in the Argentine malls.
The place takes advantage of the railway arches with a central green stonemason, several gardens around and benches outdoors. It proposes a unique shopping experience in the city, combining the best brands with an outlet concept, an interesting range of products, gastronomic options and the best price in a different environment.
A new concept
Distrito Arcos opened in December 2014 with a new concept. The project is defined as an open space commercial complex. It has green spaces, gondolas and stonemasons framed in a structure of arches which are the protagonists of this space.
The building´s main feature is the brick construction of the railway viaduct that defines both the inner walls and the facade. It combines a modern style but without wasting the rich history that convey the sheds with their brick facades.
The shops open inwards onto roofed spaces and the common areas are almost all outdoors. Outside, the focus is mainly set on the green spaces. The commercial promenade is landscaped with green areas that provide the design´s motif. Street benches and other urban features are strategically placed all along, together with terraces and also a special area for holding events.
The best brands
Another distinctive concept of Distrito Arcos is that many of the shops of the best brands combine season clothes with outlets such as off season sales or second-hand clothing.
The main brands that stand out in the shopping are:
- Women’s clothing
- 47 Street
- Caro Cuore
- Como quieres que te quiera
- India Style
- Las Pepas
- Paula Cahen D Anvers
- Rapsodia Vintage
- Men’s clothing
- Bowen London
- Herencia Argentina
- Key Biscayne
- La Dolfina
- Original Penguin
- Clothing for men and women
- Cristobal Colón
- Etiqueta Negra
- Levis Store
- Ona Saenz
- Kids clothing
- Mimo & Co.
- Ricky Sarkany
- Sports and Outdoors
- Anima Cupcakes
- Le Pain Quotidien
- Open Candy
- So Bagel
- Urban Crepe
- Urban Taco
- All covers
- Almacén de Piyamas
- Cachita Deco
- Elementos esenciales
- Las Paez
- Maria Rivolta
- Mobile Samsung
- Paraguay Nº 4979.
How to get there
- By subway: Take the line D (green) and get off at Palermo Station.
- By bus: The lines are 10, 12, 15, 29, 34, 36, 39, 41, 55, 57, 59, 60, 64, 67, 68, 93, 95, 108, 111, 118, 128, 141,152, 160, 161, 166 y 194.
- By car: The shopping mall has an underground parking for 453 cars. The entrance is by Godoy Cruz or Juan B. Justo.
- Car and van: Hour: $39 / Fraction: $3.25 / Day: $195.
- Motorcycle: Hour: $11.70 / Fraction: $0.98 / Day: $58.50.
- Bike: $12.
- Shops and commercial gondolas: Every day from 10 am to 10 pm.
- Shops and gastronomic gondolas: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10 to 21 hs. Fridays, Saturdays and eve of holiday from 10 to 22 hs.
- It is advisable to check Facebook for new promotions; they usually have promotions on special days or with some credit cards.
- Currently there are special discounts for tourists:
- 20% OFF at Billabong, Cher, Maria Rivolta and Stone.
- 15% OFF at Awada, India Style, La Dolfina, Paruolo, Sarkany and Tascani.
- 10% OFF at Almacén de Pijamas, Grimoldi, Grisino, Guapaletas, Kevingston, Kosiuko, Ona Saenz, Prune, Vitamina y Yagmour.
- There is free wi-fi service.
- In winter it is advisable to bring warm clothing.
- It is a good plan for a family day out.