The capital of Paraguay is emerging every day as an increasingly important option for shopping in Latin America. In this post we share you useful information about where to go shopping in Asunción.
Where to go shopping in Asunción
1) Paseo La Galería
- It ranks No. 1 on TripAdvisor of what to do in Asunción and it is the favorite place for meetings and shopping.
- With more than 140 national and international brands is a very new shopping (the entrance is a beautiful green area with gardens and waterfalls) spacious and with three levels to explore.
- It is a very complete shopping, it also has a cinema and entertainment kids area.
- For both women and men are the following brands with a variety of products and prices: Zara, Monalisa, Rapsodia, Calvin Klein, Daniel Cassin, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger.
- For athletes there are: Nike, Adidas, Puma, New Balance.
- And for children: Mimo & Co, Carters, and Tiquichuela.
- There is also an area of terraces with a wide variety of dining options.
- Address: Avenida Santa Teresa between Aviadores del Chaco and Herminio Maldonado.
- Opening Hours:
- Shopping Center: Sunday to Thursday: from 10 to 21 hours. Friday and Saturday: 10 am to 10 pm.
- Food Court: Sunday to Thursday from 10 am. 00 hs. Friday and Saturday from 10 am. am to 01 pm.
- Terraces: Sunday to Thursday from 11 am. 00 hs. Friday to Saturday from 11 am. am to 01 pm.
- Terrace – Cafe: Monday to Sunday from 07 pm. 00 hs.
- Supermarket: Monday to Sunday from 07 pm. at 21 pm.
- Web: http://paseolagaleria.com.py/
- TIP: We recommend to ask for the 10% discount card for foreigners which lasts three days by presenting your ID.
2) Shopping del Sol
- It is located in the neighborhood of Villa Mora, the area of the new corporate, commercial and residential hub of the city.
- It is located in front of Dazzler Asunción. This hotel is ideal for staying there for a shopping tour.
- Opened in 1995, it is the oldest shopping in Paraguay.
- There is located the first store Forever 21 in the country.
- It has 2 floors and 3 parking.
- There are luxury brands that we cant find easily in Argentina and international shops.
- Aphrodyte (Local 141)makes 25% discount in perfumes by presenting your ID.
- Address: Avenida Aviadores del Chaco & Profesora Delia González.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm. Sunday from 10 am to 9 pm.
- Web: http://www.delsol.com.py/
- TIP: Don’t forget to ask for discount card for tourists. Just present your ID and you get 10% discount.
3) Villa Morra Shopping
- Address: Avda. Mcal. López and Senador Long
- Web: http://www.villamorrashopping.com.py/
4) Shopping Mariscal
- Address: Quesada 4926 e/ Roque Gonzalez & Zotti
- Web: http://www.shoppingmariscal.com.py/v1/
TIP: ¡The best bargains are found in electronics and perfumes!
Related post about Asunción
- What do a weekend in Asunción
- Where to taste typical Paraguayan Food in Asunción
- How to reach to the Dazzler Asuncion from Airport