“Bosques de Palermo” (Palermo Woods) are located in the middle of the big city, in the middle of the jungle of cement. They represent an oasis of lakes, gardens and tours in Buenos Aires.
If you are in Buenos Aires we recommend these guided tours that include a poets’ garden, an Andalusian patio and a lake surrounded by trees and greenery.
These guided walking tours are free and do not require pre-inscription. Please note that tours will be cancelled in the event of rain.
What days and times do tours operate?
- Every Friday.
- Tours in Spanish start at 15 pm while tours in English start at 11 am. Please arrive 10 min before.
Where is the meeting point?
- The meeting point is located in Av. Sarmiento y Figueroa Alcorta. (Planetarium Tourist Assistance Center).
How to get there?
- By subway: Take the line D (green) and get off at Italy Square Station.
- By bus: Lines that pass through Palermo are: 12, 15, 29, 36, 37, 39, 41, 55, 57, 59, 60, 64, 67, 68, 93, 95, 102, 108, 111, 118, 124, 128, 130, 152, 160, 161, 166, 188. The journey lasts 40 minutes from Plaza de Mayo, or 45 minutes from Retiro Station. To move by bus in Buenos Aires you need to have the SUBE card. Click here to find out where to get it.
- By car: We share you an interactive map. Click here to access the page.
- By taxi: Click here to estimate your taxi fare.
For more information
- Telephone: (011) 5030-9100 ext. 2134.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org