On a business trip to Perú you should attend to an After office in Lima. After the stress accumulated during the working day if you need to relax with a cool craft beer or eat some delicious appetizers but you do not know where to go, don’t worry. In this article we want to share you 5 options to enjoy an After office in Lima after a long day at work.
5 options to enjoy an After office in Lima
1) Bazar Bar
It is an ideal bar for the after office. The relaxed and not so pretentious atmosphere, results in sitting and relaxing your legs to the beat of the different DJs who spend their music, week after week. It has a very cosmopolitan atmosphere, with a good fusion between Peruvians and foreigners.
It also has a very good menu of drinks and “piqueros” and excellent attention. If you want to continue partying, there is the option to go to the Bizarro nightclub that is right in front.
- Address: Francisco de Paula Camino 231, Miraflores.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 7 pm to 3 am and Saturday from 8:30 pm to 3 am.
- Web: https://www.bazarlima.com/
It is a classic bar with history since it has more than 15 years of experience. It has positioned itself internationally in the Peruvian cocktail, as an iconic place for Peruvians and foreigners. The main speciality is their delicious Pisco sour with pulp of fruit with many original and fresh flavors for every taste. In addition there are a variety of appetizers: anticuchos, prawns in quinoa, Thai chicken skewers. It is recommended to go early or make a book. It is ideal to relax listening to good music.
- Address: Ovalo Bolognesi 460, Miraflores.
- Opening Hours: Mondays to Friday: 7 pm – 1 am. Saturday: 7 pm-02:30 am.
- Website: https://www.instagram.com/huaringasbar/
3) Ayahuasca Restobar
It is located in one of the areas with most movement of Barranco, so it is easy to reach from here to other points in the district. The bar is inside of a barranquina House of the Republican era, called Berninzon Mansion, built between 1875 and 1895. It has a decoration with clear references to the shamanism and the worldview andina with prints, bottles and beautiful textiles of craftsmen of Chancay. It has a varied menu of cocktails; most are based on the emblematic drink of Peru: Pisco. The drink of the House is “Ayahuasca Sour”, which is made with Pisco with leaves of coca and tumbo juice. To accompany the drinks there is a varied menú of appetizers where the favorite is the “Piqueo Ayahuasca” made with fried of chicken, yuquitas, tequeños, prawns crispy, skewers of lomo and anticuchos.
- Tip: It is advisable to arrive early to take advantage of a table on the terrace.
- Address: Avenida Prolongación San Martin 130, Barranco.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 6 pm to 3 am / Saturday from 8 pm to 3 am. After Office: Every Thursday and Friday from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Website: http://ayahuascarestobar.com/
4) El Tayta Bar
It’s a bar where you can talk, have a drink, listen to a troubadour or a DJ. It has a trajectory of 20 years and is a place to get out of the routine of work in the heart of Miraflores without losing the essence of home.
A troubadour will accompany you as you enjoy a drink and a good atmosphere. It has a great variety of local drinks and a menu of ¨piqueos” like the “tequeños” that consist of a crispy dough that envelops a piece of melted cheese and are really addictive.
- Address: Av José Larco, Lima 15074, Perú.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday from 6 pm to 3 am.
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/ElTayta/
5) Barranco Beer Company
Very good place to get together with friends and take a few beers before the night starts. The name is due to the historic district where it is located, Barranco, known for its Bohemian and artistic atmosphere, cradle of musicians and artisans. The beers offered are Jefe Weiss, Lupulager, Fifti Lager, Pale X, Amarguipa (IPA), among others. It also has a wide variety of pizzas to accompany. It is recommended the pizza purple made with mass of corn purple, sauce of Amazon tomato, serrano cheese and smoked chorizo, cecina, olives green, rocoto and sacha cilantro.
- Tip: Reservations are accepted up to 10 pm.
- Address: Av. Almirante Miguel Grau 308, Barranco.
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday 12:00 pm-12:00 am. Thursday: 12:00 pm-01:00 am. Friday and Saturday: 12:00 pm-03:00 am.
- Website: http://www.barrancobeercompany.pe/
Somos una cadena de hoteles 4 estrellas superior.
Una opción moderna orientada tanto al turismo corporativo como al recreativo.
Nuestros 9 hoteles, en 6 ciudades diferentes, tiene ubicaciones estratégicas y privilegiadas sobre avenidas principales, zonas gastronómicas, culturales y comerciales.
Vení a vivir el mundo Dazzler.
Latest posts by Dazzler Hoteles (see all)
- Puerto Madryn se prepara para la XXIV Fiesta Nacional del Cordero - 6 November, 2019
- 5 options to enjoy an After office in Lima - 22 October, 2019
- Rooftop bars: 5 after office con las mejores vistas de Buenos Aires - 15 October, 2019