On a business trip to Perú you should attend to an After office in Lima. After the stress accumulated during the working day if you need to relax with a cool craft beer or eat some delicious appetizers but you do not know where to go, don’t worry. In this article we want to share you 3 options to enjoy an After office in Lima after a long day at work.
3 options to enjoy an After office in Lima
1) Barranco Beer Company
Very good place to get together with friends and take a few beers before the night starts. The name is due to the historic district where it is located, Barranco, known for its Bohemian and artistic atmosphere, cradle of musicians and artisans. The beers offered are Jefe Weiss, Lupulager, Fifti Lager, Pale X, Amarguipa (IPA), among others. It also has a wide variety of pizzas to accompany. It is recommended the pizza purple made with mass of corn purple, sauce of Amazon tomato, serrano cheese and smoked chorizo, cecina, olives green, rocoto and sacha cilantro.
- Tip: Reservations are accepted up to 10 pm.
- Address: Av. Almirante Miguel Grau 308, Barranco.
- Opening Hours: Sunday to Wednesday 12:00 pm-12:00 am. Thursday: 12:00 pm-01:00 am. Friday and Saturday: 12:00 pm-03:00 am.
- Website: http://www.barrancobeer.com/
2) Ayahuasca Restobar
It is located in one of the areas with most movement of Barranco, so it is easy to reach from here to other points in the district. The bar is inside of a barranquina House of the Republican era, called Berninzon Mansion, built between 1875 and 1895. It has a decoration with clear references to the shamanism and the worldview andina with prints, bottles and beautiful textiles of craftsmen of Chancay. It has a varied menu of cocktails; most are based on the emblematic drink of Peru: Pisco. The drink of the House is “Ayahuasca Sour”, which is made with Pisco with leaves of coca and tumbo juice. To accompany the drinks there is a varied menú of appetizers where the favorite is the “Piqueo Ayahuasca” made with fried of chicken, yuquitas, tequeños, prawns crispy, skewers of lomo and anticuchos.
- Tip: It is advisable to arrive early to take advantage of a table on the terrace.
- Address: Avenida Prolongación San Martin 130, Barranco.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday from 8 pm to 3 am. After Office: Every Thursday and Friday from 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Website: http://ayahuascarestobar.com/
3) Victoria Bar
Victoria is a bar located in the emblematic Cilloniz House, in the Barranco neighborhood. You can enjoy cocktails and appetizers of high quality. There are different environments of the bar with music. Each space is different, like 5 bars in one.
- Address: Av. Pedro de Osma 135, Barranco.
- Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday from 7 pm to 3 am.
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaBarBarr/